FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS WARNING MAY RESULT IN SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH
- Inspect TWISTARP™ before each use for damage. Remove from service immediately if TWISTARP™ is damaged or defective in any way including, but not limited to, the following:
- acid or caustic burns
- melting or charring
- snags, punctures, tears ,or cuts
- broken or worn stitching, excessive wear, embedded particles or any other defects
- Protect TWISTARP™ from sharp edges of load, shovels, augers, buckets and surrounding areas. Failure to do so will compromise the integrity of TWISTARP™ which can lead to serious injury or death.
- TWISTARP™ is designed to hold and transport materials and items. TWISTARP™ is not designed to transport or hold people.
- Do not use TWISTARP™ to lift large, heavy, solid, or sharp objects.
- Do not use TWISTARP™ to lift or transport people or animals.
- Do not use TWISTARP™ where fumes, vapors, sprays, mists, or acids of phenolic are present. Failure to do so will compromise the integrity of TWISTARP™ which can lead to serious injury or death.
- Do not use TWISTARP™ near, or expose TWISTARP™ to caustic, alkali, ammonia, or harsh chemicals.
- Do not expose TWISTARP™ to open flames or temperatures above 160°F or below -40°F.
- Beware of shifting or falling items when using TWISTARP™.
- Do not stand beneath TWISTARP™ while in use.
- Each TWISTARP™ is rated for maximum load capacity.
- Do not exceed rated capacity.
- Do not use if capacity tag is missing.
- TWISTARP™ is slippery when wet, snow or mud covered so exercise caution when using in these conditions.